What is Branding in Today’s Markets???
The following topics will help you gather a better understanding of the relationship that branding has to your overall business strategy. Today more than at any time in history your brand influences the consumer at far more touch points than at any time in history, and The Page Group feels that it is essential that you are communicating the same core brand messaging through each of those touch points so as to not confuse the consumer. Let’s look into some of these area’s of influence.
Understanding Branding in Today’s Markets…
- What is a Brand?
- What is Brand Positioning?
- How do we build Your “Brand Silo”?
- What is the Core Understanding of Today’s Brands?
- Branding is Global
- Brands and Social Media
- Why do we do Market Research and Analysis in developing a Brand?
- Why does The Page Group use a Precise and Impartial Approach to developing your Brand Strategy?
- What is the benefit from a strong Brand?
- How do you keep a brand strong in today’s markets?
Licensing as a Brand Strategy & as Brand Security and Protection…
- Licensing is…?
- How do you create an effective Licensing Strategy that protects your brand, and yet brings you added brand value (plus real cash-flow)?
- Why is Licensing an Integrated part of any companies Brand Development?
Branding Brings Value to Clients Companies…
The rationale for building a strong brand lies in the fact that in every corporate valuation the key component of the value of a company is based on its “blue sky value”…its “brand value”.
Greater Brand Value = Greater Corporate Market Value.
Normally you will find that the average market valuation for a brand from various Dow Jones Stocks is based on:
70% is based on Brand & Intangible Asset value
30% is based on the Tangible Asset value / Book Value
The goal of any strong brand consulting company is to leverage all the goodwill and intangible assets to enhance the corporate tangible value (“Blue Sky Value”)
Examples of Public Companies who have built tremendous “Brand Value” / “Blue Sky Value” for their Shareholders….
Chart was updated from Aaker’s Book on “Measuring Brand Value”. In his book it is also referred to as an “Intangible Value” . (No attempt is being made to keep these figures accurate within this reference.)
Brand Value Can Be Measured
Hurt The Brand, Hurt the Value.
This is what happens when companies focus on building that Brand connection, building brand value, and bringing consumers closer to the brand…It is the foundation of a financially successful company.
TPG Social Media