Services for Marketing and Branding
Corporate Value & Global Brands since 1995
In business since 1995 – The Page Group is a global brand strategy, digital marketing, licensing, creative, and strategic planning consultancy with offices in Southern California and Boston, MA.
We offer a broad range of services – strategic planning, marketing, new product launch, brand development, licensing strategy, web and eCommerce strategic planning, and a variety of off-line and on-line marketing services in advertising, promotion, and communications.
The Page Group has achieved success for numerous Global Fortune 1000 clients and has a core competency of developing unique, multi-faceted brand strategies that deliver superior results. TPG also develops highly focused brand marketing events and campaigns that bring together different organizations and clients for mutually beneficial brand and marketing results.
Combining ‘in-the-trench’ marketing services to corporate and brand visioning, we bring practical, hands-on experience to solving marketing, branding, brand extension, strategic planning, & licensing challenges.
We bring global experience at the highest level in the fields of marketing, licensing, business strategy, new product launch, & brand development in the area’s of consumer products, food industry channels, entertainment properties, automotive, motorcycle, casino’s, new media, & retail marketing.
The Page Group, and our strategic partners, bring clarity to difficult challenges by employing highly skilled, seasoned professionals in a variety of disciplines who have ‘done the work’. We are not theorists or a group of freshly born MBAs who have not ‘lived the work’….our reservoir of experience is unmatched.
The world is our sandbox – our experience is global.
We live Branding, Strategic Planning, Licensing, Marketing, & Event Marketing like no other organization…and we know what ties it all together.
Creating Your Brand & Bringing Real Value to Your Company
Branding Services Offered by The Page Group
Branding plays a very critical role as a differentiator from your competition and it creates that connection between the company and the consumer that translates to real value for the company. Strong Brands create growth thru the brand attributes that they deliver to the client of the company, and they help to build a customer preference that builds loyalty.
The Page Group offers a broad array of services that span all brand development processes. We begin by thoroughly gaining an understanding of who your core consumer is, and then map out the touch points and influence points that your company has with them. We work with clients from research and analysis through to the implementation of those strategies developed. We are targeted on creating relevant, effective, and dynamic brands that connect throughout the organization to deliver a consistent brand message everywhere the brand connects with the consumer.
Strategy begins with Defining the Brand Strategy
- Research / Analytics / Due Diligence
- Developing a Brand Strategy / Position
- Creating Brand Architecture
- Solidifying the Corporations Vision
- Establishing the core communication messaging
We also engage in creating and Developing the overall Brand itself.
- Searching and defining a brand name
- Developing the brand hook
- Designing and implementing overall logo and brand image
- Building the taglines and brand statements to support overall brand messaging
- Defining the overall brand guidelines needed to define the brand.
Often our engagement is based on helping the client execute their Brand Engagement throughout their network and company.
- Identifying the company brand touch points
- Communicating and establishing core brand messaging that each department must follow to support brand values w/ clients
- Sales / Marketing
- Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving
- Accounting / Returns / Misc
- Define brand Adoption policies
- Establish any new go to market strategies
- Help define Corporate Marketing to support Brand Message
- Develop strategic plans for all marketing including
- web / eCommerce / Social Media
- Advertising / Collateral / PR
- Tradeshow / Event Marketing