How emerging technologies are radically personalizing the consumer experience. Also, Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg, how companies can develop a big-data plan, the benefits of encouraging giving within organizations, and a new approach to solving problems.
2013 Number 2
State-of-the-art customer engagement
Decision making and problem solving
- Making great decisions
- Early-stage research on decision-making styles
- Five routes to more innovative problem solving
- Big data: What’s your plan?
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg: ‘No one can have it all’
- Developing winning products for emerging markets
- Manufacturing’s new era: A conversation with Timken CEO James Griffith