Less than half of content marketers (42%) produce one or more content assets (not including blog posts) per week, according to a recent report from LookBookHQ and Oracle Eloqua.However, most content marketers (62%) produce at least one asset every two weeks, and 29% create multiple pieces per week.The report, was based on data from a survey of 205 content marketers, found only 4% are creating no original assets at all.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Content Marketing Types
- Whitepapers and e-books are the most popular content marketing content types being created by respondents (76% are doing so).
- Webinars are the second most popular content marketing type (74%), followed by videos (66%), and case studies (64%).
- 83% of survey respondents say their organization has a blog.
- 39% publish more than six posts per month.
- 33% publish 2-5 posts per month.
- 76% of respondents share other people’s content.
- 56% post that content to social networks.
- 41% write a blog post based on the third-party content and link to it.